[Buy It Now] Brand New Hip-Hop Releases
Bid now for a chance to collect royalties from the brand new releases of Grammy-winning hip-hop group 112 and more!
Historic royalty income is no indication of future royalty income. Future royalty income is dependent upon future sales and licensing revenue generated by the sound recordings or compositions associated with this listing.
|Last 3 Quarters Royalties:||
Songwriter (US Only)
October 9, 2018
|Auction Closing Price:||$13,750|
|Auction End Date:||Aug 13, 2018, 3:09 PM MDT|
* Please see the FAQ tab for more information on the 10-year investment term.
‡ Auction fees are waived on Buy It Now listings
What rights are included?
|Musical Composition||Sound Recording|
|Sources:||Internet Streaming, AM/FM & Satellite Radio, TV/Film/Commercial Performances, etc.||Internet Streaming, Satellite Radio, Digital Downloads, CD Sales, TV/Film/Commercial Placements & Performances, Samples, etc.|
This is an opportunity to earn royalties for newly released tracks from various hip-hop artists. Featured in the catalog are four songs that were released in 2017. As the winning bidder, you will collect all future royalties earned for these songs’ performances, including radio play!
Released in late 2017, Grammy-winning hip-hop group 112’s track “Dangerous Games” is driving this collection of music. Contributing to over 70% of earnings, the track claims regular radio air time and an impressive 2 millions spins on Spotify. Also included in this auction are featured singles “Dangerous Games” and “Strawberry” off the band’s esteemed reunion album Q Mike Slim Daron.
Finally, this listing includes the recently released song “Something To Remember” from Grammy-nominated singer and actress Chanté Moore. This song is featured on Moore’s 7th studio album The Rise Of The Phoenix, and contributing 20% of this catalog’s earnings. In her decades-spanning carrer, Moore has had over a dozen songs on Billboard's R&B chart, and continues to release new music today.
Radio Play. Since these songs have only earned royalties for three quarters, it's no surprise that radio is the largest source of revenue. Radio earnings account for 92% of this asset’s earnings. As the winning bidder, you will collect the radio royalties as they continue to be reported.
It’s important to take into consideration that these radio royalties will begin to fall. However, songs that experience significant radio play can often build a foundation of streaming and other types of income as the radio royalties slow down. For this collection of songs, streaming accounts for 5% of the catalog's royalties thus far.
About the Royalty Distributor
American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) is one of four United States performing rights organizations, along with BMI, SESAC & Global Music Rights. It collects license fees from music users on behalf of songwriters, composers, and music publishers and distributes them as royalties to those members whose works have been performed. For more information on ASCAP’s distribution schedule, click here.
Buy It Now Listings
This is an automatic relist of a previously closed auction. It features a fixed, guaranteed price that allows you to purchase it from the winner of the original auction immediately. No auction. No competing bids.
This is a first-come-first-served opportunity. This listing will remain available until it is purchased, or until the asset’s next royalty distribution. All financial information is carried over from the original listing, which you can review in the tabs.
Clicking “Buy Now” will take you to an order form where you can leave a down payment to begin your purchase. After you submit the form, you will have two business days to complete the purchase by wiring the remaining funds and final paperwork.
- Warren L $4,000 on Aug 08, 2018, 1:06 PM MDT
- ASHWYN M $4,250 on Aug 08, 2018, 2:21 PM MDT
- Zachary C $4,500 on Aug 08, 2018, 3:32 PM MDT
- Stephen T $4,750 on Aug 08, 2018, 3:46 PM MDT
- Jeffrey M $5,000 on Aug 08, 2018, 7:24 PM MDT
- Jen A $6,000 on Aug 08, 2018, 8:02 PM MDT
- Jeffrey M $6,250 on Aug 08, 2018, 8:02 PM MDT [auto]
- Zachary C $6,500 on Aug 09, 2018, 1:33 PM MDT
- Jeffrey M $6,750 on Aug 09, 2018, 1:33 PM MDT [auto]
- Zachary C $7,000 on Aug 09, 2018, 1:34 PM MDT
- Jeffrey M $7,250 on Aug 09, 2018, 1:34 PM MDT [auto]
- Quentin D $7,500 on Aug 12, 2018, 9:12 PM MDT
- Jeffrey M $7,750 on Aug 12, 2018, 9:12 PM MDT [auto]
- Quentin D $8,000 on Aug 12, 2018, 9:17 PM MDT
- Jeffrey M $8,250 on Aug 12, 2018, 9:17 PM MDT [auto]
- Quentin D $8,500 on Aug 12, 2018, 9:18 PM MDT
- Jeffrey M $8,750 on Aug 12, 2018, 9:18 PM MDT [auto]
- Quentin D $9,000 on Aug 12, 2018, 9:18 PM MDT
- Jeffrey M $9,250 on Aug 12, 2018, 9:18 PM MDT [auto]
- Quentin D $9,500 on Aug 12, 2018, 9:18 PM MDT
- Jeffrey M $9,750 on Aug 12, 2018, 9:18 PM MDT [auto]
- Quentin D $10,000 on Aug 12, 2018, 9:19 PM MDT
- Jeffrey M $10,250 on Aug 12, 2018, 9:19 PM MDT [auto]
- Quentin D $10,500 on Aug 12, 2018, 9:21 PM MDT
- Jeffrey M $10,750 on Aug 12, 2018, 9:21 PM MDT [auto]
- Joseph K $11,250 on Aug 13, 2018, 2:12 PM MDT
- laura t $11,500 on Aug 13, 2018, 2:25 PM MDT
- Joseph K $11,750 on Aug 13, 2018, 2:25 PM MDT [auto]
- Warren L $12,000 on Aug 13, 2018, 2:27 PM MDT
- Joseph K $12,250 on Aug 13, 2018, 2:27 PM MDT [auto]
- Warren L $12,500 on Aug 13, 2018, 2:27 PM MDT
- laura t $12,750 on Aug 13, 2018, 2:35 PM MDT
- Warren L $13,000 on Aug 13, 2018, 2:42 PM MDT
- laura t $13,250 on Aug 13, 2018, 2:55 PM MDT
- Warren L $13,500 on Aug 13, 2018, 3:00 PM MDT
- laura t $13,750 on Aug 13, 2018, 3:03 PM MDT
- Rob S
- Joseph K
- Alexander F
- Stephen T
- Jen A
- laura t
- Lawrence K
- Kwasi J
- Julie M
- Warren L
- Will J
- Cheryle N
- Quentin D
- Jores P
- ASHWYN M
- Andy A
- Scott S
- Jeffrey M
- Lennart L
- Zachary C
- Todd J
- Cory S
- DL B
- Thomas J
- Xolani M