Historic royalty income is no indication of future royalty income. Future royalty income is dependent upon future sales and licensing revenue generated by the sound recordings or compositions associated with this listing.
|Last 12 Months' Royalties:||$1,375|
|Investment Term:||10 years*|
September 28, 2018
|Auction Closing Price:||$5,900|
|Auction End Date:||Aug 29, 2018, 2:00 PM MDT|
* Please see the FAQ tab for more information on the 10-year investment term.
‡ Auction fees are waived on Buy It Now listings
What rights are included?
|Musical Composition||Sound Recording|
|Sources:||Internet Streaming, AM/FM & Satellite Radio, TV/Film/Commercial Performances, etc.||Internet Streaming, Satellite Radio, Digital Downloads, CD Sales, TV/Film/Commercial Placements & Performances, Samples, etc.|
Up for auction are global earnings for the hit single “Overdose” from K-Pop sensations EXO-K. Featured on the band's third-studio album Overdose, the track contributed to multiple awards for the album including the honor of Album of The Year at the Mnet Asian Music Awards. EXO-K claims an impressive following on Spotify with over 1.6 million monthly listeners. In the last 12 months, Overdose earned over 50% of this collections earnings.
Another top earner for this auction is the track “Heartbreak Hotel” from fellow K-pop artist Tiffany. This hit digital single by Tiffany is her second most-streamed track on Spotify with over 3.4 million spins. Contributing to over 45% of this catalogs earnings in the last 12 months, “Heartbreak Hotel” is also featured on the popular Spotify curated playlist including “This Is Girls’ Generation.”
Multiple language translations contribute to this catalog’s earnings. Ranging from Chinese to Korean, these earnings have global reach. Collecting from Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, the US, and more, as the winning investor, your earnings will come from all across the world!
International. The majority of this catalog’s earnings come from abroad — including Japan, South Korea, and Hong Kong. As the winner of this auction, you’ll be entitled to any International performance royalties paid by SESAC in the future, regardless of when they were earned.
About the Royalty Distributor
SESAC is one of four United States performing rights organizations, along with ASCAP, BMI & Global Music Rights. It collects license fees from music users on behalf of songwriters, composers, and music publishers and distributes them as royalties to those members whose works have been performed. For more information on SESAC’s distribution schedule, click here.
Buy It Now Listings
This is an automatic relist of a previously closed auction. It features a fixed, guaranteed price that allows you to purchase it from the winner of the original auction immediately. No auction. No competing bids.
This is a first-come-first-served opportunity. This listing will remain available until it is purchased, or until the asset’s next royalty distribution. All financial information is carried over from the original listing, which you can review in the tabs.
Clicking “Buy Now” will take you to an order form where you can leave a down payment to begin your purchase. After you submit the form, you will have two business days to complete the purchase by wiring the remaining funds and final paperwork.
- Wayne T – $2,000 on Aug 24, 2018, 1:36 PM MDT
- Johnery L – $2,150 on Aug 24, 2018, 1:58 PM MDT
- Norman V – $2,300 on Aug 24, 2018, 2:02 PM MDT
- Thomas J – $2,450 on Aug 24, 2018, 2:03 PM MDT
- Norman V – $2,600 on Aug 24, 2018, 2:03 PM MDT [auto]
- Thomas J – $2,750 on Aug 24, 2018, 2:03 PM MDT
- Norman V – $2,900 on Aug 24, 2018, 2:03 PM MDT [auto]
- Thomas J – $3,050 on Aug 24, 2018, 2:07 PM MDT
- Norman V – $3,050 on Aug 24, 2018, 2:07 PM MDT [auto]
- Thomas J – $3,200 on Aug 24, 2018, 2:07 PM MDT
- Norman V – $3,350 on Aug 24, 2018, 2:07 PM MDT
- Jen A – $3,650 on Aug 24, 2018, 2:10 PM MDT
- Elizabeth W – $3,800 on Aug 24, 2018, 7:49 PM MDT
- Jen A – $3,950 on Aug 24, 2018, 7:49 PM MDT [auto]
- Erik P – $4,550 on Aug 25, 2018, 2:11 AM MDT
- Norman V – $5,150 on Aug 25, 2018, 6:05 AM MDT
- Erik P – $5,300 on Aug 25, 2018, 6:05 AM MDT [auto]
- Eli P – $5,450 on Aug 27, 2018, 11:53 AM MDT
- Erik P – $5,450 on Aug 27, 2018, 11:53 AM MDT [auto]
- Eli P – $5,600 on Aug 27, 2018, 11:53 AM MDT
- Julie M – $5,750 on Aug 27, 2018, 8:07 PM MDT
- laura t – $5,900 on Aug 29, 2018, 1:09 PM MDT
- Tony G
- Rob S
- Travis J
- Ryan R
- Jen A
- laura t
- Johnery L
- Stuart W
- Julie M
- Wayne T
- Charles D
- David M
- Erik P
- Tor M
- Dave K
- Joseph K
- Amar C
- Karson C
- Josh S
- Thomas J
- Andrew W
- William R
- Michael M
- Ronald C
- Jeremy W
- Eli P
- Norman V
- Mosias V
- Evan C
- Matt G
- terrence m
- miles p
- Samuel S
- Warren J
- Ryan R
- Cory G
- Nicholas K