[Buy It Now] Production Music in Emmy-Winning Series
Bid now for a chance to own music composed for the Emmy-winning series Born This Way, The Young and The Restless and a variety of other top reality programs.
Historic royalty income is no indication of future royalty income. Future royalty income is dependent upon future sales and licensing revenue generated by the sound recordings or compositions associated with this listing.
|Last 12 Months' Royalties:||$3,947|
|Investment Term:||10 years*|
Songwriter (World) and Publisher (U.S. only)
|First Distribution:||August 13, 2018|
|Auction Closing Price:||$16,800|
|Auction End Date:||Jul 25, 2018, 3:02 PM MDT|
* Please see the FAQ tab for more information on the 10-year investment term.
‡ Auction fees are waived on Buy It Now listings
‡ Auction fees are waived on Buy It Now listings
What rights are included?
|Musical Composition||Sound Recording|
|Sources:||Internet Streaming, AM/FM & Satellite Radio, TV/Film/Commercial Placements & Performances, etc.||Internet Streaming, Satellite Radio, Digital Downloads, CD Sales, TV/Film/Commercial Placements & Performances, Samples, etc.|
The production music included in this listing is utilized in Emmy-winning series Born This Way, long-running soap opera, Young and the Restless and other hit reality programs. These programs can be viewed on many services including A&E, CBS, Bravo, Hulu, Amazon, Netflix and more.
The Emmy-winning series Born This Way is the top-earning program in this listing representing 21% of earnings over the last 12 months. This program airs on A&E, Lifetime, Freeform, and streams on Hulu and Amazon. The composer of this catalog is the head composer for the series Born This Way. This means the music receives lengthier placements than typical placements made by a music library. The majority of background music utilized in each episode of Born This Way is included in this listing. New episodes of Born This Way premiere on August 15, 2018, and you have the opportunity to earn on any of this listing’s music reused in new episodes and reruns of the prior 27 episodes.
Also included is music from CBS’ library consistently placed in the soap opera The Young and the Restless. In June 2017, The Young and the Restless was renewed for three additional years and you will have the opportunity to earn on new episodes that use music from this listing.
Other top programs with consistently rerunning episodes are Real Housewives of Orange County, Skin Wars, and Hollywood Medium.
Production Libraries. Production music is a vital part of the TV & radio industry. In fact, Production Music Association's Joe Saba called it a "$1 billion global industry hidden in plain sight." Right now, demand for music in TV shows, films, & commercials is tremendous. To meet their needs for all these uses, brands and production houses often turn to production music libraries like Megatrax, Signature Tracks, and Jingle Punks, to find music more efficiently and cost-effectively than licensing commercial music. Songs in this catalog are part of the production libraries at CBS, Strike Audio, Grammascope, Megatrax, Signature Tracks and Jingle Punks. If additional placements are found for this music, you will earn royalties without having to do any of the work!
About the Royalty Distributor
American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) is one of four United States performing rights organizations, along with BMI, SESAC & Global Music Rights. It collects license fees from music users on behalf of songwriters, composers, and music publishers and distributes them as royalties to those members whose works have been performed. For more information on ASCAP’s distribution schedule, click here.
Buy It Now Listings
This is an automatic relist of a previously closed auction. It features a fixed, guaranteed price that allows you to purchase it from the winner of the original auction immediately. No auction. No competing bids.
This is a first-come-first-served opportunity. This listing will remain available until it is purchased, or until the asset’s next royalty distribution. All financial information is carried over from the original listing, which you can review in the tabs.
Clicking “Buy Now” will take you to an order form where you can leave a down payment to begin your purchase. After you submit the form, you will have two business days to complete the purchase by wiring the remaining funds and final paperwork.
- Thomas J $8,000 on Jul 22, 2018, 3:49 PM MDT
- Elizabeth W $8,400 on Jul 23, 2018, 10:30 AM MDT
- Michael V $8,800 on Jul 23, 2018, 10:30 AM MDT
- Elizabeth W $9,200 on Jul 23, 2018, 10:30 AM MDT
- Michael V $9,200 on Jul 23, 2018, 10:30 AM MDT [auto]
- John O $9,600 on Jul 23, 2018, 12:04 PM MDT
- John D $10,000 on Jul 23, 2018, 11:46 PM MDT
- C F $10,400 on Jul 24, 2018, 2:59 PM MDT
- John D $10,800 on Jul 24, 2018, 6:23 PM MDT
- C F $11,200 on Jul 24, 2018, 6:23 PM MDT [auto]
- John D $11,600 on Jul 24, 2018, 6:23 PM MDT
- C F $12,000 on Jul 24, 2018, 6:23 PM MDT [auto]
- Elizabeth W $12,800 on Jul 25, 2018, 2:20 PM MDT
- C F $13,200 on Jul 25, 2018, 2:20 PM MDT [auto]
- Elizabeth W $14,000 on Jul 25, 2018, 2:21 PM MDT
- C F $14,400 on Jul 25, 2018, 2:21 PM MDT [auto]
- Elizabeth W $14,800 on Jul 25, 2018, 2:22 PM MDT
- C F $15,200 on Jul 25, 2018, 2:39 PM MDT
- Elizabeth W $15,600 on Jul 25, 2018, 2:40 PM MDT
- C F $16,000 on Jul 25, 2018, 2:40 PM MDT [auto]
- John O $16,400 on Jul 25, 2018, 2:48 PM MDT
- C F $16,400 on Jul 25, 2018, 2:48 PM MDT [auto]
- Sreenivas G $16,800 on Jul 25, 2018, 2:57 PM MDT
- Sreenivas G
- Ida V
- Drew P
- Julie M
- Andy M
- Amar C
- Michael V
- MUSIC ROYALTIES INC I
- Elizabeth W
- Thomas J
- C F
- John O
- John D
- Alex G
- Greg N
- Anita V
- Keenan M
- Kulli K
- parth s
- A D